Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here are some pictures of the outside!  Hubby picked out the brick color.  At first I wanted the regular red but he wanted something a little diffrent.  And I love th choice he made it looks really good.  Also going up the sides of the house you will see little square designs (you can see it better in the first picture).  I really like the look of this.  It was an upgrade that we did not choose.  The builders put it up accidently :)!   I love it though and glad they made that mistake.



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new house!! :) We are also building with Ryan and are about 45 days out from closing. I can't wait!!! :) I'm blogging all about the process as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color brick is that ? We chose Monaco instead of tha traditional red and I am hoping I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!!! He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm considering buying a Ryan Home and I notice that all these RH blogs end soon after the blogger has moved in. I'd like to know how things are now that you've been in the home a while. Anything new issues/ problems/ concerns to report? How is your home holding up? Would you buy your home again, and if so, is there anything you would do differently?

    ReplyDelete